GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION.
By implementing the forms included in the different websites, relating to services provided by OMNIPREX S.L., Users accept the inclusion and processing of the data they provide in a processing of personal data, which is owned by OMNIPREX S.L. being able to exercise the relevant rights as set out in the following clauses.
All legal texts are available to users and / or interested in the corresponding website. These texts may be modified and / or updated according to the needs and activities carried out by OMNIPREX S.L.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
OMNIPREX S.L., is the legal entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services it provides.
OMNIPREX S.L. is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data.
The identification data of the data controller are:
|Company name||Tax ID|
|Av. Diagonal, 401, 2ª|
|City, country:||Zip code:|
|Phone / email|
|93 207 04 78 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
For what purpose(s) do we collect your data?
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, OMNIPREX S.L. only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, procedures and activities attributed by the Law.
On this website, only identifying data provided by Users are processed. The data that can be collected from the user will be processed for the purposes of:
- Management of your contact details to solve doubts or suggestions, the legal basis being your consent.
- Management of your contact details to process your requests for information about courses, the legal basis being your consent.
- Collect your personal information to proceed with the payment of training courses or services, in order to manage the payment and with the legal basis of the execution of pre-contractual or contractual measures.
- Identify the files that can be uploaded in the “Upload files” section in order to manage them, and with the legal basis of the execution of pre-contractual or contractual measures.
- Send you, where appropriate, notifications that may be of interest to you, the legal basis being your consent.
- Management of your data for personnel selection processes, with the legal basis of your consent.
It is reported that no automated evaluations will be carried out, nor will user profiles be elaborated.
Likewise, we inform you that the information in the databases may be used for the identification of Users and for the performance of statistical studies of registered Users.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or the legitimate purpose for which they were captured.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be communicated to other companies of the Group, in order to carry out the administrative and commercial management of the service we provide, as well as to the following trusted third parties of OMNIPREX S.L.:
- Third parties that help us provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, hosting, maintenance and support services in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide the service of transport or distribution of goods.
OMNIPREX S.L. will collaborate so that third parties comply with current legislation, although the responsibility will be enforceable from the aforementioned third parties.
OMNIPREX S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of these websites, except in the case that is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
The website has links, applications or functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems, OMNIPREX S.L. is not responsible for the information collected in said applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties as it does not have any management capacity or control over them, being therefore applicable the legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the websites or similar of third parties.
What are the rights of Users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation of data protection) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification, deletion, opposition and limitation to treatment.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User by means of a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or Passport, addressed to the following address:
Av. Diagonal, 401, 2º, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Likewise, Users are informed that they can withdraw consent to the processing of their data at any time, as well as file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) if they consider it appropriate.
COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES.
In the event of any conduct or situation that could be likely to generate an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
Av. Diagonal, 401, 2º, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
COMMITMENT OF THE USER SO THAT THEIR DATA ARE REGISTERED IN A TREATMENT
In any case, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which are accurate, current and complete for the purpose they are provided, assuming responsibility for damages, both for lost profits and for consequential damage, which may be generated by such inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding formswere titled by a third party, the user is responsible for the correct collection of consent and information to the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
LIABILITY OF USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information and contents included therein, will be the sole responsibility of the person who makes it. Therefore, the use that may be made of the information, images, contents and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the legality, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and lawful use by Users, who will be entirely responsible for such access and correct use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect for current legislation, morality, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or OMNIPREX S.L. itself, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are conceived. OMNIPREX S.L. does not assume responsibilities, whether direct or indirect, for consequential damage or loss of profits, derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by Users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and content manager of the web where you can download different applications and / or information is OMNIPREX S.L. with address at Av. Diagonal, 401, 2º, 08008 Barcelona, Spain and with the management of the Internet domain https://omniprex.com/ registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications from users and / or interested parties through the e-mail email@example.com.
Any other commercial, commercial, administrative or contracting activity of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The company is only responsible for the contents and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or holds a right of a similar nature. Any other website or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
OMNIPREX S.L. collaborates in an ordinary way with different applications and web environments, and always recommends to all users that before accessing said web environments carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and that they only access them once they have understood and accepted in their entirety said legal text.
OMNIPREX S.L. undertakes to control the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who make incorrect use in them.
OMNIPREX S.L. recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or browsing in web environments, the execution of the following actions (in case one day it is available for use):
- It is recommended that all users resort to the use of pseudonyms or personal nicknames with which to operate through the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic “digital identity”, which does not call into question the security of their personal and professional life.
- Users are advised to take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content in their profiles, since in this case they may be putting at risk the privacy and intimacy of people in their environment.
- It is recommended to properly configure the degree of privacy of the user profile on the social network, so that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been classified as “friends” or “direct contacts” previously by the user have access to the information published in the profile.
- It is recommended to accept as contact only those people you know or with whom you have a previous relationship, not compulsively accepting all contact requests you receive and investigating whenever possible and necessary, who is the person who requests your contact through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish in the user profile physical contact information, which allows anyone to know where they live, where they work or study daily or the places of leisure they usually frequent.
- Users of microblogging tools are advised to take special care when publishing information regarding the places where they are at all times.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content for which you have sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense protectable by the national courts.
- Users are advised to use different usernames and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are a member.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with the use of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- It is recommended that all users have antivirus software installed and properly updated on their computers.
- Minors should not disclose excessive personal data. Data should never be supplied to strangers.
- You should read all the information concerning the website. It explains who are the owners of the same and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parent guardians is also required. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network, parents or guardians should be asked to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties, or shared among friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and / or strangers.
- Whenever you have any doubts regarding any situation that arises from the use of social networks and collaborating tools, parents or guardians should be asked.
- The computer must be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules should be established about the use of the Internet at home.
- Parents should know the operation and possibilities of this type of platform, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and the platform’s control tools, as well as set the parent’s or guardian’s email as secondary contact email.
- Ensure that age verification controls are in place.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about safety aspects.
- Explain to minors that they should never meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do it should always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Ensure that minors are aware of the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the child’s user profile.
- Ensure that the child only accesses the pages recommended for their age.
- Make sure minors do not use their full name.